Edge Anderson & Company are recognised within the Insurance Industry, the Legal Profession, and all sectors of the Motor Trade as being a leading Company of Independent Consulting Engineers and Assessors. Due to continued growth we are currently recruiting field based motor engineers to join our team.
This role involves:
- Travel across Ireland to carry out physical assessments on vehicles and machinery.
- Producing vehicle damage reports,
- Liaising with clients such as insurance companies, garages, solicitors and accident management companies.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Solid knowledge & interest in cars.
- Confident with modern IT applications.
- Good attention to detail.
- A background in the Motor trade, ideally from a bodyshop or mechanical background.
- An understanding of the Audatex estimating platform, however full training & refresher training is provided.
Base salary is negotiable based on experience.
Performance & loyalty bonus programmes.
What we offer:
- Work from home when not on the road.
- Company Car.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee Referral Programme (€500 for a successful referral)
- Sick pay.
- Company events.
- Support with continued professional development.
- Full training provided.