Edge Anderson & Company are recognised within the Insurance Industry, the Legal Profession, and all sectors of the Motor Trade as being a leading Company of Independent Consulting Engineers and Assessors. Due to continued growth we are currently recruiting Desktop Engineers to join our team.
These are remote / hybrid roles, which allows for full time working from home or a mix of working from home and from our offices beside Dublin Airport.
This role involves:
- Producing vehicle damage reports on a desktop / image basis.
- Liaising with clients such as insurance companies, garages, solicitors and accident management companies.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Foundation knowledge & interest in cars.
- Confident with modern IT applications.
- Good attention to detail.
- A background in the Motor trade, ideally in a bodyshop environment, parts or service department.
- An understanding of the Audatex estimating platform, however full training & refresher training is provided.
Base salary is negotiable based on experience.
Performance & loyalty bonus programmes.
What we offer:
- Hybrid or full-time remote work.
- Pension scheme.
- Employee referral programme (€500 for a successful referral)
- Sick pay.
- Company events.
- Support with continued professional development.
- Full training.